Executive (Hybrid) Cohort
Vanguard’s Master of Arts in Leadership Studies is designed for those who want to increase their effectiveness as leaders in churches, nonprofits, and a variety of organizational settings while deepening their self-understanding and Christian faith. Students benefit not only from an enriching course content, but also from an authentic community that is cultivated throughout the program.
Hybrid Format: Delivered In-Class and Online
The hybrid delivery system is designed specifically for those who desire both the benefits of a classroom experience and the convenience of studying online:
- All courses combine online and in-class learning.
- Complete the program in about two years.
- Attend class on Vanguard’s campus for five-day intensive meetings three times a year.
- Share community with the same group of students throughout the program.
MA in Leadership Studies Program Features
The hybrid MA in Leadership Studies retains many of the features of the traditional program:
- Course topics include missional leadership, ethics, globalization, change, team building, conflict management, and spiritual formation.
- The program is comprised of thirteen courses.
- Significant financial aid is offered to help offset the per-class tuition of $1,320 and the program tuition cost of $17,160.